Expert Foundation Repair Services
We have solutions for every foundation problem. If your foundation has cracked, has sunk 1” or more, is buckling, or has other damage, we have patented foundation solutions that can restore your foundation to a stable, safe and functional condition.
And just as importantly, we can mitigate this problem from happening again in the future.
Common foundation problems that we can fix:
- Concrete foundations that are sinking or shifting due to unstable or wet soil conditions
- Cracks in the walls or concrete
- Floors or concrete slabs that are sinking or no longer level
- Separation between walls and floors, sagging joists or bouncy floors
- Tilting or cracked chimneys
- Cracked or sinking concrete stairs, or stairways
What causes foundations, walls, stairs, and chimneys to crack or sink?
There are various reasons for foundations to crack or sink, usually due to soil conditions under the foundation. GT Foundations specializes in Foundation repair and correction and we’ll put our expert team to work to stabilize your home or commercial building.
Over the course of the last 10 years, we have encountered all sorts of foundation problems and situations. Every foundation is situation is different and we are here to provide you a unique solution to your specific problem.
Most importantly, our solutions are a permanent way to ensure that your foundation stays solid and steady by attacking the root of the problem with a helical pier system.
GT Foundations uses the most advanced helical screw pile systems in order to ensure your foundation issues are properly corrected with a solution that will keep your foundation from sinking, cracking, or moving in the future. Helical pile systems are recognized to be the most effective solution for lifting, leveling, and permanently repairing foundation problems.
How do we correct foundation settling and cracking?
Depending on what your foundation needs, we provide these solutions:
- Helical screw piles driven into the ground until they reach load-bearing strata below any unstable soils
- Adding support beams and support jacks where needed
- Lifting of the foundation using hydraulic jacks, in order to raise the foundation back to a level condition
- Polyfoam to fill voids or lift concrete where needed
- Repairing of cracked or damaged concrete
- Seismic retrofitting